Saturday 16 April 2011

HoW dO YoU SeE yOuRsELf iN FiVe YeAr TiMe??

Assalamualaikum everyone..hyeeeeee my name siti nurbaya bt juhar..u can call me baya or noba..hehe..ok our topic today it is I want to share about my future life..hope become reality..
          Now I’m 23 years old. Study at KPTM kuantan. OK now I would like to focus to main topic it is how do I see myself in five year time?..First of all, of course I want to be succeeding in my career and my life.
          Five year time is a period of time that’s long enough to be able to imagine great change in myself, but also a period of time where I can imagine myself looking similar, having the changes in my personality, and lot of thing that will change my life to become more success n archive my goals. In five year from now I can see myself turning twenty eight years and already completing my accountancy degree, working as a accountant at Bank Negara Malaysia, with someone I love and who love me and I already married and travel around the world. Talk about my job, of course I will have a good job. Having highest salary. When I have a lot of money I would like to have fun. Cheerful myself with a lot of fun activity such as travel around the world. Go to the island. Take a picture. Besides, of course I have my own car. Expensive cars Honda Civic.wow it will make people around me jealousy. I like. hehe. in addition, I can see myself as a married woman with lovely children. Teach them become a good person with religion, full of education and be independent. That time I know I’ve fulfilled my responsibilities to my family. Love them very much. Live in big house. Inside of my house have many interesting facilities that will make my family happy. 
For the rest of my life, of course I will bring my parent go to the Mecca for fulfill the hajji. I will take care them because without them I will be nothing. The heaven is under our mom feet. So, I love them so muchhhhhh!!.
          I think that’s all..  

No comments:

Post a Comment