Saturday 16 April 2011

WhY i fEeL NeRvOuS In FrOnT oF tHe pUbLiC aNd HoW I oVeRcOmE tHe nErVoUsNeSs...

Hi do you remember me..?my name is siti nurbaya.My friends call me Baya or Noba.When you look me from know and friendly with me you cannot believe that i have one weakness that you not think or guess.My weakness is i can feel nervous in front of the public.My friends also said that they cannot think that i can nervous in front of the public because actually i is talkative person,and always laughing and make comedy with my friends.I do not know why i very nervous when i in front of the public.During before i want in front of the public i not feel nervous,but i more excited.but when i in front of the public i feel very nervous,my body look dodder and my voice sound vibrate.Maybe i very shy.Actually i very shy with male.It also because i not know with other people.i do not like to talk with the people that i did not know. When i walk lonely the other people that they not know me can said that i is a proud because i do not care what happen in my area and environment because i most only doing my business. i do not care with the other people. I feel very humble when i in front of the public because my language and English is very broken.I scare the public can laughing with me.And now,i promise that i can change myself i can be better than before.I think i can improve my language and more confident level better before this.I must try to act in front of the public and assume in the mirror is public.I was talking and speakings in front of the public.I think that all.Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment